Superior durability for maximum uptime. Engineered for increased strength, durability and service life.
Part No: CMS501337
Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Mevotech Supreme Parts™ are engineered in-house, with application-specific upgrades for increased durability and performance. Mevotech Supreme control arms are built for high-usage commercial and passenger vehicles, SUVs, fleets and working trucks. Plus, innovative Labor Saver™ designs, tools and hardware make installations faster and easier.
- FASTER INSTALLATION: Save time with additional bracket pre-assembled to provide a complete solution.
- BEEFY AND DURABLE: Upgraded to forged steel construction with a structure change for increased durability.
- SUPERIOR TOUGHNESS: Get longer-lasting performance from sintered bearings.
- INCREASED STIFFNESS: Improve handling with bushings upgraded with a double bonded for increased stiffness and durability.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 degree SAE grease fitting included.
- A FASTER FIT: Speed up ball joint installation with the part-specific nylon locking nut provided.
- RESISTS CORROSION: Prevent rust build up and increase longevity with protective surface treatment.
- Ball Joint IncludedYes
- Ball Joint Mounting TypePress In
- Bearing TypeSintered Metal
- Grease Fitting IncludedYes
- Control Arm MaterialSteel
- Control Arm ColorBlack
- Bushings IncludedYes
- Bushing MaterialRubber
- Ball Joint Stud TypeThreaded
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- Locking Nut IncludedYes
- Dust Boot IncludedYes
- Dust Boot MaterialNeoprene
- Dust Boot ColorBlue
- FinishCorrosion Resistant
Product Fit Check
Sub Model - Drive Type
|Make||Model||Year Range||Position||Configuration||Application Notes||Vehicle QTY|
|Cadillac||Escalade||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|
|Cadillac||Escalade ESV||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||2023-2019||Front Left Upper||1|
|Chevrolet||Suburban||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|
|Chevrolet||Tahoe||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|
|GMC||Sierra 1500||2023-2019||Front Left Upper||1|
|GMC||Yukon||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|
|GMC||Yukon XL||2023-2021||Front Left Upper||1|