Superior durability for maximum uptime. Engineered for increased strength, durability and service life.
General Information Videos
Part No: CMS251240
Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Mevotech Supreme Parts™ are engineered in-house, with application-specific upgrades for increased durability and performance. Mevotech Supreme control arms are built for high-usage commercial and passenger vehicles, SUVs, fleets and working trucks. Plus, innovative Labor Saver™ designs, tools and hardware make installations faster and easier.
- SUPERIOR TOUGHNESS: Get longer-lasting performance from patented sintered bearings.
- PATENTED BIMETALLIC TECHNOLOGY: Engineered to address high heat and high load in tight spaces, BiMetallic technology is the only greaseable sintered bearing solution for extended service life on unitized aluminum control arms.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE: Ensure a longer ball joint life with additional surface treatment that prevents rust build-up.
- INCREASED STIFFNESS: Improve handling with bushings upgraded with a solid cross section for increased stiffness and durability.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 90 degree SAE grease fitting included.
- FASTENERS INCLUDED: Install ball joint faster with application-specific pinch bolt and locking nut provided.
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Meet or exceed OE specifications with forged aluminium construction.
- Bearing TypeSintered Metal
- Ball Joint IncludedYes
- Ball Joint Mounting TypePress In
- FinishCorrosion Resistant
- Grease Fitting IncludedYes
- Bushings IncludedYes
- Bushing MaterialRubber
- Control Arm MaterialAluminum
- Control Arm ColorSilver
- Ball Joint Stud TypeGrooved
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- Locking Nut IncludedYes
- Dust Boot IncludedYes
- Dust Boot MaterialNeoprene
- Dust Boot ColorBlue
Product Fit Check
Sub Model - Drive Type
|Make||Model||Year Range||Position||Configuration||Application Notes||Vehicle QTY|
|Chrysler||Pacifica||2023-2017||Front Left Lower||1|
|Chrysler||Voyager||2023-2020||Front Left Lower||1|