Superior durability for maximum uptime. Engineered for increased strength, durability and service life.
General Information Videos
Part No: CMS601267
Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Mevotech Supreme Parts™ are engineered in-house, with application-specific upgrades for increased durability and performance. Mevotech Supreme control arms are built for high-usage commercial and passenger vehicles, SUVs, fleets and working trucks. Plus, innovative Labor Saver™ designs, tools and hardware make installations faster and easier.
- PATENTED BIMETALLIC TECHNOLOGY: Engineered to address high heat and high load in tight spaces, BiMetallic technology is the only greaseable sintered bearing solution for extended service life on unitized aluminum control arms.
- STRONGER BUILD: Rely on superior strength with a forged aluminium control arm with a filled in hole/recess for added durability.
- SUPERIOR TOUGHNESS: Get longer-lasting performance from sintered bearings.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Simply secure ball joint to the vehicle with part specific castle nut & easy snap cotter pin provided.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE: Ensure a longer ball joint life with additional surface treatment that prevents rust build-up.
- INCREASED STIFFNESS: Improve handling with bushings upgraded with a solid cross section & added knurling for increased stiffness and durability.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 degree SAE grease fitting included.
- LARGER SPHERE DESIGN: Optimize performance with an application-specific ball stud system with larger sphere.
- EXCEPTIONAL FIT AND FUNCTION: Prevent deformation during installation with this ball joint designed with a thicker, stronger flange.
- Ball Joint IncludedYes
- Ball Joint Mounting TypeUnitized
- Bearing TypeSintered Metal
- Grease Fitting IncludedYes
- Bushings IncludedYes
- Bushing MaterialNatural Rubber
- Ball Joint Stud TypeThreaded
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- FinishCorrosion Resistant
Product Fit Check
Sub Model - Drive Type
|Make||Model||Year Range||Position||Configuration||Application Notes||Vehicle QTY|
|Honda||Odyssey||2022-2018||Front Right Lower||1|