Known for engineered enhancements that deliver strength and lasting performance, Mevotech Supreme now offers hub bearing assemblies, built with Technicians in mind.
TORONTO, CANADA – March 14, 2022 – Mevotech, a North American market leader in the engineering, design and manufacture of driveline, steering and suspension aftermarket parts, announced today the expansion of their Supreme product line to include wheel hub assemblies.
What Can Professional Technicians Expect from Supreme Hubs?
- Roll form lock down design: to ensure bearing preload for reduced vibration
- Premium seals: with a 3-point or 4-point seal design
- Reinforced ABS sensor: enhanced wiring harness with integrated strain reliefs
- Premium lithium synthetic grease: resistant to wear, high temperature and extreme pressure
- Increased flange thickness: with 20% more material to reduce flex while the hub is turning
- Maximized contact angle: for improved resistance to radial loads
- Optimized axial play: to ensure negative clearance fully loaded, reducing vibration
- Premium materials: featuring high precision rolling elements encapsulated in a fiber reinforced cage
Plus, there’s no wasting bay time and money sourcing the right mounting hardware or looking up torque specs. Supreme Hubs come with Labor Saver™ additions to make the Professional Technician’s job faster and easier, so all mounting hardware and precise torque specs are included in the box for a complete install.
“As part of the Supreme Hubs launch, we are introducing 27 new upgraded SKUs for the most popular applications. They feature engineered enhancements based on key failure points to prevent costly comebacks and keep vehicles performing strongly,” commented Richard Stothers, Vice President Engineering & Research.
Engineered Wheel End Solutions
Designed with application-specific upgrades, Mevotech Supreme parts are engineered to provide increased strength, durability and service life for high-usage passenger cars, CUVs, SUVs and fleet vehicles. Joining Supreme ball joints, control arms, tie rod ends and stabilizer links, this 5th core product offering means the Professional Technician can now choose engineered steering, suspension and wheel end replacement components for a complete repair solution.
Want to Know More?
Mevotech is a trusted North American leader in the engineering and design of driveline, steering and suspension aftermarket auto parts. Since 1982, we have been revolutionizing the technician experience through design best practices, superior materials and rigorous quality control standards. Fueled by innovation, our brands feature engineering improvements for maximum durability and performance, as well as time and labor saving enhancements that drive bay efficiencies and increase shop revenues. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with Sales based in Denver, Colorado, we provide industry-leading parts coverage, backed by knowledgeable customer care and unmatched engineering support. www.mevotech.com
Abby Maccarone, Marketing Manager