Continually Providing First-to-Market Engineered and Patented Aftermarket Components
TORONTO, CANADA – AUGUST 2nd, 2023 – Mevotech, a North American market leader in the engineering, design and manufacture of aftermarket undercar replacement parts, announced today the addition of 116 new part numbers to its extensive catalog. Mevotech is known for innovative driveline, steering, suspension and wheel hub repair solutions.
Providing coverage for many new applications, this latest release includes a host of first-to-market components from Mevotech Supreme. With the addition of the Tesla hubs, it is completing front steering, suspension and wheel end coverage for the Tesla Model S.
This new release also features engineered and patented solutions from both the TTX™ and Supreme lines. Professional Technicians now have access to a greater number of upgraded repair alternatives for domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, SUVs and EVs up to model year 2023.
TTX™ and Supreme components are known for their X-Factor design improvements, plus Labor Saver™ advantages that come right in the box to expedite installs. This latest release underscores Mevotech’s ongoing commitment to being first-to-market with exceptional parts and providing engineered upgrades faster.
Key release highlights include:
NEW FIRST-TO-MARKET REPAIR SOLUTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for increased durability
- Enhanced forging profile improves assembly strength
- Multi-lipped dust boot design helps prevent contaminant ingress
- Anti-corrosion coating provides protection and makes future alignment service easier
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for a longer service life
- Connecting rod and ball joint housings are engineered with an improved profile for better assembly strength
- Anti-corrosion coated hardware is included for a quick and complete install
NEW ENGINEERED REPAIR SOLUTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Patented greaseable self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing™ (US Patent n° 9296271) increases service life and durability
- Enhanced forging profile fills in recesses on control arm body for improved assembly strength
- Patented Locking Multi-Lipped Dust Boot (US Patent n° 9771971) seals out contaminants
- Repel-TEK™ anti-corrosion coated hardware, including vehicle frame bolts, makes installation quick and easy
- Additional applications:
- 2023-2017 Dodge Challenger
- 2008-2005 Dodge Magnum
Mevotech is a trusted North American leader in the engineering and design of driveline, steering and suspension aftermarket auto parts. Since 1982, we have been revolutionizing the technician experience through design best practices, superior materials and rigorous quality control standards. Fueled by innovation, our brands feature engineering improvements for maximum durability and performance, as well as time and labor saving enhancements that drive bay efficiencies and increase shop revenues. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with Sales based in Denver, Colorado, we provide industry-leading parts coverage, backed by knowledgeable customer care and unmatched engineering support. www.mevotech.com