Mevotech expands its catalogue with innovative steering, suspension and wheel end repair solutions.
TORONTO, CANADA – APRIL 12, 2022 – Mevotech, a North American market leader in the engineering, design and manufacture of aftermarket parts, announced today the introduction of 154 new part numbers. Mevotech is known for their driveline, steering, suspension and wheel end innovations.
Focusing on continually providing engineered solutions for the Professional Technician, the new part numbers cover a wide range of domestic and import passenger vehicles, trucks and SUVs up to 2021.
This release expands both the premium Supreme and ultra-engineered TTX™ programs, with additional control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, stabilizer bar links and wheel hub assemblies. These parts feature X-Factor design and material upgrades for higher durability and a longer service life. Additionally, Professional Technicians now have access to more replacement bushing options for control arms, steering knuckles and stabilizer bars.
Engineered Repair Solutions
Highlights from the release include:
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace the OE-style for increased durability
- Forged control arm body has an enhanced profile and recesses filled-in for improved assembly strength
- Anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolts, are in the box for a quick and complete install
- Greasable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for increased durability
- Pre-fitted ball joint and hardware compared to the bare OE control arm provides increased value and quicker installation
- Improved boot design seals against contaminant ingress
- Patented directional bearing technology in a directional housing ensures proper orientation and better load distribution
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearing means less wear
- Exclusive hex forging improves assembly strength
- Patented locking dust boot shuts out contaminants
- Repel-TEKTM anti-corrosion coated hardware, including jam nut, makes installation quicker and easier
Mevotech is a trusted North American leader in the engineering and design of driveline, steering and suspension aftermarket auto parts. Since 1982, we have been revolutionizing the technician experience through design best practices, superior materials and rigorous quality control standards. Fueled by innovation, our brands feature engineering improvements for maximum durability and performance, as well as time and labor saving enhancements that drive bay efficiencies and increase shop revenues. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with Sales based in Denver, Colorado, we provide industry-leading parts coverage, backed by knowledgeable customer care and unmatched engineering support. www.mevotech.com