NEW! HUB BEARINGS FROM TTX™: ENGINEERED UPGRADES DELIVER LASTING PERFORMANCE
Need a premium hub bearing solution to meet the specific challenges police, fleet and other hard-working vehicles face every day? The Mevotech TTX brand that you trust for tough and lasting aftermarket suspension and steering parts now offers hub bearing assemblies. TTX wheel hubs are engineered in-house from the ground up to be the strongest, most durable wheel end solution on the market.
As with all TTX components, our engineers analyze OE part wear patterns and typical failure points to create a superior solution that far surpasses the original. The results are engineered upgrades that consistently deliver superior performance and maximum uptime, including:
TTX Engineered Upgrades
Mevotech engineers analyze OE part wear patterns and typical failure points to create a superior solution that far surpasses the original. The following engineered upgrades ensure part durability and dependability in all conditions:
- Precision engineered higher grade rolling elements that optimize load distribution while minimizing rolling resistance, for strong and consistently smooth operation.
- A roll formed assembly that locks components together for a set pre-load out of the box.
- Exact bearing tolerances, clearances and raceway profiles that mean quiet performance and longer service life.
- Low-friction, heavy-duty Advanced Quantum Sealing System with a multi-lip profile that provides several layers of defence to keep contaminants out and vital grease in.
- Pre-loaded NanoCeramic lubrication that withstands temperature extremes, resists corrosion and retains viscosity over the life of the part. The NanoCeramic particles also double as “submicroscopic” ball bearings to provide a layer of ceaseless protection, while filling in and smoothing over any surface imperfections.
- A molded, abrasion-resistant cord that guards against perforation and contaminants at both the sensor and plug ends to ensure a faultless signal for ABS, TCS and other vehicle safety systems. The sensors match to the original for type and output characteristics, meaning no interruption in vital service.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coating on every surface, including studs and hardware, that prevents buildup and contaminant intrusion for a longer part life. This also makes removing associated components easier, like swapping wheels or replacing a CV shaft or a rotor.
Every subcomponent of a TTX wheel hub undergoes harsh testing and stringent quality control to ensure the same extended service life found in TTX steering and suspension parts, consistently surpassing the expectations of Professional Technicians around the world. Additional advantages include:
Advantages for the Professional Technician and Shop
- Everything needed for a quick and easy install is included. Where applicable, mounting bolts and axle nuts are also supplied, as well as hardware torque specifications.
- Correctly set pre-load out of the box with a roll formed assembly that locks components together.
- Repel-TEK anticorrosion coating that makes removing associated components easier, such as swapping wheels or replacing a CV shaft or rotor.
- An outstanding product with an even greater margin than any of your current options.
Our parts are all backed by the best service and support in the industry. Led by our ASE certified technicians, the Mevotech support hotline can assist with everything from diagnostics to installation and any product questions you may have.
TTX hubs have the power to work harder and perform longer, no matter what you throw at them.