Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- BEEFY AND DURABLE: Upgraded to Forged Steel construction with a Structure Change for increased durability.
- SINTERED METAL STRENGTH: Increase durability and extend service life with over-built sintered metal technology.
- LARGER SPHERE DESIGN: Optimize performance with application-specific ball stud system with larger sphere.
- A FASTER FIT: Speed up ball joint installation with the part-specific Nylon Locking Nut provided.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 Degree SAE grease fitting included.
- RESISTS CORROSION: Prevent rust build up and increase longevity with protective surface treatment.
- Ball Joint Mounting TypeUnitized
- Bearing TypeSintered Metal
- Ball Joint Stud TypeThreaded
- Bushings IncludedYes
- Bushing MaterialNatural Rubber
- Control Arm MaterialForged Steel
- Control Arm ColorBlack
- Grease Fitting IncludedYes
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- Locking Nut IncludedYes
- Dust Boot IncludedYes
- Dust Boot MaterialNeoprene
- Dust Boot ColorBlue
- FinishCorrosion Resistant
Buyers GuideView Product Details
|MAKE||MODEL||YEAR RANGE||POSITION||CONFIGURATION||APPLICATION NOTES||VEHICLE QTY|
|Ram||1500||2020-2019||Front Right Upper||1|
POSITION Front Right Upper
VEHICLE QTY 1